Date/TimeSaturday, June 10th, 2017 - Sunday, June 11th, 2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Scroll down the page for the registration form.
Please check the website on Friday June 9th to view your team’s playing times. Brackets will be posted midday.
Bring the whole family to the Battle on the Blacktop and enjoy Wyoming’s largest free pool, golfing, camping, hiking, fishing and other fun activities.
All divisions based off September 2017 grade enrollment.
- Divisions: There will be a male and female group for each divisions. If player is 18 years of age, they may still play in the Grade 12 division if still in high school as of September 2016.
- Youth Divisions: 3rd – 12th Grade
- If your team members span more than one grade level, you will be placed into the oldest team members division. In instances where there are less than four teams in a grade division, your team may be moved up one division.
- Adult Divisions: There will be a men’s and women’s divisions. There will be no age groups or other distinctive divisions for the adults.
- Each team is guaranteed 4 games.*
- Each team will consist of three to five players. There will be no roster changes allowed once play begins.
Unlimited substitutions are allowed during dead balls.
- Games are played to 20 points or 25 minutes. Each team is allowed three 45 second timeouts.
- Baskets scored within the arc are counted as one point. Baskets outside the arc are two points. Ball changes possession after each basket.
- There will be a referee on every court. The decision of the referee is final. Tournament officials reserve the right to eject any team, player or coach for un-sportsman-like conduct.
*Assumes that each pool is filled. Tournament officials reserve the right to reschedule teams depending on total registrations received and team no-shows. If a team fails to show up for their first two games on Saturday, they automatically forfeit the remainder of their tournament games (no refunds will be provided).
Registration Form for Players 1 through 5. (4 and 5 are optional)
Registrations are closed for this tourney.